2019 Summer Camp Sessions
Our Summer 2019 Camp Season is off to a great start! SLAM CAMP and DJ Sports Club will be joining forces in order to offer the BEST camp experience to our participants!
We are redefining our Camp Sessions: through a multi-sport format with Basketball remaining our main sport, our campers will develop a variety of athletic skills in a supportive and fun environment!
Campers will be introduced to a variety of sports while working on their basketball game! Our main focus remains on getting them actively engaged throughout the session, while developing team work and leadership skills, which in turn will help grow their self-confidence!
For our youngest participants, we will emphasize primarily motor skills development as well as learning to follow instruction and work with others. Team work makes the dream work!
"The SLAM Basketball Camp is not for every player. It is only a good fit for dedicated players who are serious about getting better, improving their skills and making the most out of their basketball experience. It’s for players who are willing to get up early, work hard and spend a long time exploring the outer limits of their comfort zones. We want players that are willing to push their envelope and challenge themselves."
Boys and Girls, 6 - 16 years old
- Session 1 - June 24 to June 28, 2019
- Session 2 - July 01 to July 05, 2019
- Session 3 - July 08 to July 12, 2019
- Session 4 - July 15 to July 19, 2019
- Session 5 - July 22 to July 26, 2019
- Session 6 - July 29 to August 02, 2019
- Session 7 - August 05 to August 09, 2019
- Session 8 - August 12 to August 16, 2019
Typical Camp Week:
- Camp starts at 9:00AM and ends at 4:00PM - All activities take place at Champlain College Saint-Lambert (900 Riverside Drive, J4P3P2)
- Campers can arrive as early as 7:30AM and leave as late as 5:30PM (Early drop-off and late pick-up services are available - $40 for the week, Cash Only)
- Campers must bring a lunch & snacks: They have access to microwave ovens and fridges. Lunch break is from 12:00PM till 1:00PM.
- Campers can potentially visit the Saint-Lambert public swimming pool for a couple hours on either Wednesday or Thursday, after lunch.
- Any 1 session for $195
- Any 2 sessions for $380
- Any 3 sessions for $555
- Any 4 sessions for $720
- Any 5 sessions for $875
- Any 6 sessions for $1020
- Any 7 sessions for $1155
- All 8 sessions for $1280
What you get:
- SLAM T-Shirt and possible prizes during competition Friday
What you need:
- Basketball shoes, shorts and T-shirt, your lunch
1) You have to register one (1) participant at a time.
2) Select the session(s) you want to attend.
3) If you choose two (2) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $10 discount. Simply select your two (2) sessions and enter the code 2ndreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
4) If you choose three (3) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $30 discount. Simply select all three (3) sessions and enter the code 3rdreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
10) Finally, Press "Order" and complete the registration form.
There will be a 2% transaction fee added to the amount of your bill if you choose this option.
(fast, secure and convenient funds transfer service – No fee added if you choose this option)
Please send your Interac e-Transfer to: email@example.com
(No fee added if you choose this option)
Please make your cheque to: SLAM CAMP
Please mail your cheque to:
Deadline for receiving payments by cheque is May 15, 2019