2020 Summer Camp Sessions
Our Summer 2020 Camp Season is off to a great start! SLAM CAMP will be joining forces with several programs from the South Shore (both schools and clubs) in order to offer the BEST camp experience to our participants!
We are redefining our Camp Sessions: through a multi-sport format with Basketball remaining our main sport, our campers will develop a variety of athletic skills in a supportive and fun environment!
Campers will be introduced to a variety of sports while working on their basketball game! Our main focus remains on getting them actively engaged throughout the session, while developing team work and leadership skills, which in turn will help grow their self-confidence!
For our youngest participants, we will emphasize primarily motor skills development as well as learning to follow instruction and work with others. Team work makes the dream work!
"The SLAM Basketball Camp is not for every player. It is only a good fit for dedicated players who are serious about getting better, improving their skills and making the most out of their basketball experience. It’s for players who are willing to get up early, work hard and spend a long time exploring the outer limits of their comfort zones. We want players that are willing to push their envelope and challenge themselves."
Boys and Girls, 6 - 16 years old
- Session 1 - June 22 to June 26, 2020
- Session 2 - June 29 to July 03, 2020
- Session 3 - July 06 to July 10, 2020
- Session 4 - July 13 to July 17, 2020
- Session 5 - July 20 to July 24, 2020
- Session 6 - July 27 to July 31, 2020
- Session 7 - August 03 to August 07, 2020
- Session 8 - August 10 to August 14, 2020
Typical Camp Week:
- Camp starts at 9:00AM and ends at 4:00PM - All activities take place at Champlain College Saint-Lambert (900 Riverside Drive, J4P3P2)
- Campers can arrive as early as 7:30AM and leave as late as 5:30PM (Early drop-off and late pick-up services are available - $40 for the week, Cash Only)
- Campers must bring a lunch & snacks: They have access to microwave ovens and fridges. Lunch break is from 12:00PM till 1:00PM.
- Campers can potentially visit the Saint-Lambert public swimming pool for a couple hours on either Wednesday or Thursday, after lunch.
- Any 1 session for $195
- Any 2 sessions for $380
- Any 3 sessions for $555
- Any 4 sessions for $720
- Any 5 sessions for $875
- Any 6 sessions for $1020
- Any 7 sessions for $1155
- All 8 sessions for $1280
What you get:
- SLAM T-Shirt and possible prizes during competition Friday
What you need:
- Basketball shoes, shorts and T-shirt, your lunch
1) You have to register one (1) participant at a time.
2) Select the session(s) you want to attend.
3) If you choose two (2) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $10 discount. Simply select your two (2) sessions and enter the code 2ndreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
4) If you choose three (3) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $30 discount. Simply select all three (3) sessions and enter the code 3rdreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
10) Finally, Press "Order" and complete the registration form.
There will be a 2% transaction fee added to the amount of your bill if you choose this option.
(fast, secure and convenient funds transfer service – No fee added if you choose this option)
---> Check the "Pre-paid" box then Select "DEBIT"
Please send your Interac e-Transfer to: email@example.com