2020 Summer Camp Sessions
Our Summer 2020 Camp Season is off to a great start! SLAM CAMP will be joining forces with several programs from the South Shore (both schools and clubs) in order to offer the BEST camp experience to our participants!
We are redefining our Camp Sessions: through a multi-sport format with Basketball remaining our main sport, our campers will develop a variety of athletic skills in a supportive and fun environment!
Campers will be introduced to a variety of sports while working on their basketball game! Our main focus remains on getting them actively engaged throughout the session, while developing team work and leadership skills, which in turn will help grow their self-confidence!
For our youngest participants, we will emphasize primarily motor skills development as well as learning to follow instruction and work with others. Team work makes the dream work!
"The SLAM Basketball Camp is not for every player. It is only a good fit for dedicated players who are serious about getting better, improving their skills and making the most out of their basketball experience. It’s for players who are willing to get up early, work hard and spend a long time exploring the outer limits of their comfort zones. We want players that are willing to push their envelope and challenge themselves."
Boys and Girls, 6 - 17 years old
- Session 1 - CANCELLED
- Session 2 - CANCELLED
- Session 3 - July 06 to July 10, 2020 FULL
- Session 4 - July 13 to July 17, 2020 FULL
- Session 5 - July 20 to July 24, 2020 FULL
- Session 6 - July 27 to July 31, 2020 FULL
- Session 7 - August 03 to August 07, 2020 FULL
- Session 8 - August 10 to August 14, 2020 FULL
Typical Camp Week:
- Camp starts at 9:00AM and ends at 4:00PM - All activities take place at Champlain College Saint-Lambert (900 Riverside Drive, J4P3P2)
- Campers can arrive as early as 7:30AM and leave as late as 5:30PM (Early drop-off and late pick-up services are available - $40 for the week, Cash Only)
- Campers must bring a cold lunch & snacks: There will be no access to microwave ovens. Lunch break is from 12:00PM till 1:00PM.
- Campers can potentially visit the Saint-Lambert public swimming pool for a couple hours on either Wednesday or Thursday, after lunch.
COVID - Government and Public Health directives:
- Every participant needs to be affiliated to Basketball Quebec in order to be allowed to participate in all of SLAM CAMP's summer activities. This is a one-time fee for the summer.
- Parents need to complete the following document prior to the start of camp: “Risk-recognition for insurance purpose” (Reconnaissance de risques / assurances) ----- Only 1 document per participant for the entire summer period. Will be kept on file with SLAM CAMP.
- Participants need to answer the questions to complete the “Self-declaration form” (Formulaire d’auto-déclaration) before every workout session ----- The main coach on location will ask the questions and complete the sheet for each participant before every workout session.
- Any 1 session for $195
- Any 2 sessions for $380
- Any 3 sessions for $555
- Any 4 sessions for $720
- Any 5 sessions for $875
- Any 6 sessions for $1020
What you get:
- SLAM T-Shirt and possible prizes during competition Friday
What you need:
- Basketball shoes, shorts and T-shirt, your lunch
1) You have to register one (1) participant at a time.
2) Select the session(s) you want to attend.
3) If you choose two (2) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $10 discount. Simply select your two (2) sessions and enter the code 2ndreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
4) If you choose three (3) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $30 discount. Simply select all three (3) sessions and enter the code 3rdreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
5) If you choose four (4) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $60 discount. Simply select all four (4) sessions and enter the code 4threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
6) If you choose five (5) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $100 discount. Simply select all five (5) sessions and enter the code 5threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
7) If you choose all six (6) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $155 discount. Simply select all six (6) sessions and enter the code 6threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit".
8) Finally, Press "Order" and complete the registration form.
There will be a 2% transaction fee added to the amount of your bill if you choose this option.
(fast, secure and convenient funds transfer service – No fee added if you choose this option)
---> Check the "Pre-paid" box then Select "DEBIT"
Please send your Interac e-Transfer to: email@example.com