2021 Summer Camp Sessions
Our Summer 2021 Camp Season is off to a great start! SLAM CAMP will be joining forces with several programs from the South Shore (both schools and clubs) in order to offer the BEST camp experience to our participants!
We are constantly redefining our Camp Sessions: While Basketball remains our main sport, our young campers will be introduced to other sports through the activities and drills so that they can develop a variety of athletic skills, all needed for their basketball game, all the while blossoming in a supportive and fun environment!
Our main focus remains on getting them actively engaged throughout the session, while developing team work and leadership skills, which in turn will help grow their self-confidence!
For our youngest participants, we will emphasize primarily motor skills development as well as learning to follow instruction and work with others. Team work makes the dream work!
"The SLAM Basketball Camp is not for every player. It is only a good fit for dedicated players who are serious about getting better, improving their skills and making the most out of their basketball experience. It’s for players who are willing to get up early, work hard and spend a long time exploring the outer limits of their comfort zones. We want players that are willing to push their envelope and challenge themselves."
Boys and Girls, 6 - 15 years old
- Session 1 - June 28 to July 02, 2021
- Session 2 - July 05 to July 09, 2021
- Session 3 - July 12 to July 16, 2021
- Session 4 - July 19 to July 23, 2021
- Session 5 - July 26 to July 30, 2021
- Session 6 - August 02 to August 06, 2021
- Session 7 - August 09 to August 13, 2021
- Session 8 - August 16 to August 20, 2021
Typical Camp Week:
- Camp starts at 9:00AM and ends at 4:00PM - All activities take place at Champlain College Saint-Lambert (900 Riverside Drive, J4P3P2)
- Campers can arrive as early as 8:30AM and leave as late as 4:30PM
- Early drop-off and late pick-up services are available: as early as 7:30AM / 5:30PM - Price is $40 for the week, Cash Only
- Campers must bring a cold lunch & snacks: There will be no access to microwave ovens. Lunch break is from 12:00PM till 1:00PM
- Campers can potentially visit the Saint-Lambert public swimming pool for a couple hours on either Wednesday or Thursday, after lunch. There is no obligation. Kids who don't want to swim will be engaged in an alternative activity.
COVID - Government and Public Health directives:
- Every participant needs to be affiliated to Basketball Quebec in order to be allowed to participate in all of SLAM CAMP's summer activities. This is a one-time fee for the summer.
- Parents need to complete the following document prior to the start of camp: “Risk-recognition for insurance purpose” (Reconnaissance de risques / assurances) ----- Only 1 document per participant for the entire summer period. Will be kept on file with SLAM CAMP.
- Participants need to answer the questions to complete the “Self-declaration form” (Formulaire d’auto-déclaration) before every workout session ----- The main coach on location will ask the questions and complete the sheet for each participant before every workout session.
- Any 1 session for $195
- Any 2 sessions for $380
- Any 3 sessions for $555
- Any 4 sessions for $720
- Any 5 sessions for $875
- Any 6 sessions for $1020
- Any 7 sessions for $1155
- ALL 8 sessions for $1280
What you get:
- SLAM T-Shirt and possible prizes during competition Friday
What you need:
- Basketball shoes, shorts and T-shirt, your lunch
- You have to register one (1) participant at a time
- Select the session(s) you want to attend
- If you choose two (2) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $10 discount. Simply select your two (2) sessions and enter the code 2ndreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- If you choose three (3) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $30 discount. Simply select all three (3) sessions and enter the code 3rdreg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- If you choose four (4) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $60 discount. Simply select all four (4) sessions and enter the code 4threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- If you choose five (5) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $100 discount. Simply select all five (5) sessions and enter the code 5threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- If you choose all six (6) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $150 discount. Simply select all six (6) sessions and enter the code 6threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- If you choose seven (7) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $210 discount. Simply select all seven (7) sessions and enter the code 7threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- If you choose all eight (8) sessions then you are automatically entitled to a $280 discount. Simply select all eight (8) sessions and enter the code 8threg in the "Discount Code" box before pressing "Submit"
- Finally, Press "Order" and complete the registration form
- Proceed to the credit card payment (note that there will be a 2% transaction fee added to the amount of your bill if you choose this option)
- If paying via Interac e-Transfer, simply check the box that says “Prepaid order” and select DEBIT then send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (use password: Basketball)
- If paying Cash, simply check the box that says "Prepaid order" and select CASH then bring the exact amount in an envelope and hand it to the coach before the first workout
- No cheque payments will be accepted