Outdoor & Indoor Basketball Activities are now authorized!
You can be outdoors or indoors now and play the game we all love!
The Sports' deconfinement continues at a pace that no one would have predicted just a month ago. Everyone's happy, athletes and coaches alike but even more so parents!
As of June 22, all individual, collective, indoor and outdoor sports, leisure and outdoor activities are authorized subject to the application of the principles of physical distance and all of the recommendations of the Public Health authorities.
For team activities such as Basketball, the number of participants must allow physical distancing as much as possible. Short and infrequent contacts are however permitted.
SLAM CAMP has reactivated its indoor Summer Camp Sessions for boys and girls aged 6-17, at Champlain College Saint-Lambert (900 Riverside Drive, Saint-Lambert)
Please register online by visiting our website or clicking on the following link : 2020 Summer Camp Sessions
- Session 1 - CANCELLED
- Session 2 - June 29 to July 03, 2020 - Outdoors (Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville)
- Session 3 - July 06 to July 10, 2020 - Indoors
- Session 4 - July 13 to July 17, 2020 - Indoors
- Session 5 - July 20 to July 24, 2020 - Indoors
- Session 6 - July 27 to July 31, 2020 - Indoors
- Session 7 - August 03 to August 07, 2020 - Indoors
- Session 8 - August 10 to August 14, 2020 - Indoors
SLAM CAMP has also restructured its Summer Program (Traveling Teams) by offering instead weekly Workout Sessions for Girls aged 12 to 17, at Champlain College Saint-Lambert (900 Riverside Drive, Saint-Lambert)
Please register online by visiting our website or clicking on the following link : 2020 Summer Workouts
- Will be published shortly. Stay tuned!
Let's have fun and play Ball! But remain safe by following the guidelines!
There are currently no videos available.